God's not Finished with You

by - 9:42 PM




Many times life brings us down. The enemy of our souls wants more than ever to destroy the good, the joy in our lives, the light of God in our hearts. 

When you've been dragged down, when your heart is anguished, and you think there is no way - when discouragement takes over. When you feel like you were not "cut out" to do the task before you.

Let me tell you this: because of God's Word, I KNOW God is not finished with you. It will all work out in the end if you follow God and trust Him.  

If your life doesn't seem to have worked out yet— it isn’t the end! As long as your heart is beating in your chest, there remains hope of a better tomorrow

Never forget we serve a God whose Son was dead—until he wasn’t. God can make a way where there is no way. So, be encouraged! God has a perfect plan for you and He's working on your heart and in your life as long as there's breath.

Even if you feel that you've "messed up", God does not leave nor forsake. He will be there, ready for you to once more let Him lead. He will be your comfort, your peace, and your hope. 

So take comfort, God has begun a work in you, and I know that He will faithfully take it through every hurdle, every dark night, every arrow the enemy hurls your way - to completion. 

Then, all will make sense. When we stand on the sea of glass and sing with the ransomed the song of the redeemed and the Lamb - a song even the angels can't sing, everything will be worth it. Because it was through trials we have learned this song, it was through the depths of deep anguish over sin that our heart-strings tuned to the melody, and it was through the redeeming love and sacrifice of Jesus which freed us from the bondage of sin that we can worship and bow down to the KING OF KINGS. 

Truly, that day everything will become crystal clear. We now see through a glass darkly, but then face to face. Everything will make sense. It will all be worth the struggle.

And until that day, let us lift our hands to God in the storm. But never, no never give up.
Never question our lineage to the heavenly King. Never wonder about God's love for us.
His love is constant. Unwavering. 

Thanks be to God - He's definitely not finished with you!

The question is: will you wait on God? Wait on Him to work in His way, timing, and perfect plan? 

PRAYER:

Lord, when the enemy throws his arrows of discouragement my way, give me hope. When life seems to drag me down and I'm losing my way, show me Your plan. Help me to remember that You, Lord, are in control. Thank-you that You are not finished with me and that as long as I have life, you are doing your work in me. Give me your peace through the storm. Give me your love. Conquer the enemy today in my heart. Give me the victory through your grace and love. I'm waiting on you LORD.

AMEN






You May Also Like

0 comments